With the rising trend of new innovations in any field, event management or décor setup is one such department where new innovative ideas work wonders and adds perspective to the beauty and outlook of any event. From weddings, birthday parties, bridal showers, theme parties, baby showers, to celebrating different milestones in one’s life, décor is an important aspect that should not be ignored. An easy to use, budget friendly element that can be added in any type of setting is a flower wall. Flower walls for hire Melbourne are easily available with readymade designs, colors of choice and unique styles that can be utilized for the special event.
Flower wall ideas for weddings
People spend months and years to plan for the big day. Every detail is considered since every one wants a perfect dreamy wedding for themselves. Usually flower walls are preferred as stage backdrop, photobooth backdrop by most clients, since a huge variety of flower types, colors, arrangement seems very appealing and elegant. A flower can work anywhere:
- At the ceremony entrance
- As a gorgeous backdrop for vow exchange or ring ceremony
- As an escort card display
- At the reception
- At the perfect photobooth corner
Types of flower walls
There is a wide variety of the type of floral arrangement that can be done for any event
- Carnations are super hardy flowers, which are less prone to wilt when out of water for an extended period of time, and are cost effective as well.
- Nature effect can also be created by adding textural greenery like Ferns and Star Asparagus paired with fillers like Succulents and Moss to create a forest green wall.
- Hydrangeas and roses add a soft, elegant touch to any type of setting.
- Ombre flower wall is also trending; it gives a beautiful two tone display of colors used solely with flowers to enhance the beauty of décor even more.
- White Lilies strung facing downwards on fishing line with a touch of greenery is perfect for a simple, crisp look. Its multi-layered look adds a carefree, yet delicate feel.
- Bright flowers can be used in spring season, especially in any outdoor setting.
- Monstera leaves evenly taped on a stark wall is a brilliant and cost-effective option that basically serves as living wallpaper.
- Asides from placing flowers on each and every part of the wall, for a simpler, more streamline display, floor-to-ceiling hanging strands of flowers can be created– a little like life-size daisy chains.
- An abundance of oversized white flowers to a statement wall is always a good idea, especially at an engagement or wedding party.
Any event is incomplete without a floral arrangement. There is nothing better than creating a huge flower wall with different types, color and arrangement of flowers, to add beauty to the event. From hanging daisies, to giving an element of nature with green leaves, such a flower wall could be ideal to use as a backdrop at entrance or stage.